When you can't come in - request a virtual visit
Life is busy and it's not always easy to come into the office when you need care. Depending on your medical needs, telehealth can often be a solution. We offer virtual telehealth visits as a service for our patients to supplement the traditional ways in which we deliver medical care. With our telehealth options, you can conveniently "visit" with Carina from your own home or office, all you need is a smartphone or a computer with a webcam and a solid internet connection.
Virtual telehealth visits can be useful for the following medical care needs:
- Ongoing management of chronic health problems
- Certain GYN issues
- Consultations regarding medication adjustments or lab result discussions
- Follow up visits
If you are unsure whether your visit can be done virtually, please call us and our staff will determine if telehealth is an option depending on the reason for your appointment.
If we move forward with a telehealth visit;
- you will receive an email/text from Carina with a link to join the telehealth appointment. You'll need a smartphone or computer with a webcam and a strong internet connection.
- Make sure to use either Chrome of Firefox as your web browser if you are using a computer. The first time you join, you will be prompted to give your browser permission to access your microphone and camera. Please do so.
- You will be asked to enter your name to check in.
- Wait in the virtual waiting room for your provider to arrive.
- When Carina arrives, your visit will start